Avati safe storage
Terms & conditions
This page states the terms & conditions under which our client may access the services provided by us i.e. in the website www.avatisafestorage.com.
Please traverse through the page carefully which is indeed to accept by our clients to avail service. The page provides you information about us and legal terms & conditions on which we provide our storage services.
1. ELIGIBILITY FOR USE OF WEBSITE
- In order to use our service it is necessary to abide by laws of India.
- Age limit of 18+ is necessary, If not recommended to proceed with guidelines of your guardians.
2. ORDER PROCESS
- You can place an order for our services through our website www.avatisafestorage.com (or) call us on +91 80955 89888 (or) mail us at email@example.com.
- Any dismantling of your things are requested to be done prior to our collection i.e. before placing at our property.
- We use commercial warehouse for storage of your valuables viz insured.
- We will be responsible for the damage occured at our property. For insurance claims, it is required to show the original invoices and supporting documents to claim your loss.
4. Storage of Automobiles (Car/Bike)
- Original insurance of the vehicle is mandatory.
- Photocopy of RC card has to be provided.
5. Payment / Charges for services
- An advance amount has to be paid and service charges to be paid on monthly basis.
- Mode of Payment can be by cash (or) debit (or) credit card excluding tax.
- If you fail to pay the rent before the due date of every month, interest will be applicable on the same.
- Payments to be cleared before returning your valuables from our property.
- All the items stored must abide by legal laws and tax must be paid if applicable.
6. Banned items
- Explosives / pets / chemicals / legally banned items / petroleum products etc..
- Requested to read through the prohibited items page for more information.